HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Playlist
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the jack of all trades
Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm by GinsuMisky

» A very pressing matter (contains poll)
Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm by ADMHalsey

» new updates!!!
Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am by Nelson_MD

» Ideas
Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:57 am by nitsua25

» What Happend?
Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm by Darth Viraden

» post some funny star wars pics!!
Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:06 pm by Jedi_Man

» Crew Skills
Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am by Jedi_Man

» Post characters and bio's here
Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm by Jedi_Man

» Star Wars yo'mama jokes
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 am by Jedi_Man

» Training for Jedi Man
Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm by Jedi_Man

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Top posters
Nelson_MD (684)

GinsuMisky (483)

Darth Viraden (320)

Herman Mermon (167)

Calo_Fett (157)

ADMHalsey (151)

alienboy (88)

madiloriancon (71)

Jedi_Man (47)

nitsua25 (37)

Disclaimer

This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or ‘deep link’ to any image, video or sound clip directly.
Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.

Share | 

Wat Is THe Better Ship? The Ebon Hawk or The Mellenium Falcon?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikeythewrench

PostSubject: Wat Is THe Better Ship? The Ebon Hawk or The Mellenium Falcon?   Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:53 am

I have heard this arguement on several occasions and i was wondering what the guilds input was? I personally like the mellenium falcon better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Viraden

PostSubject: Re: Wat Is THe Better Ship? The Ebon Hawk or The Mellenium Falcon?   Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:22 pm

millenium falcon, definatly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobaDoom

PostSubject: Re: Wat Is THe Better Ship? The Ebon Hawk or The Mellenium Falcon?   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:46 pm

There is no question, that Millennium Falcon is better, I mean the Ebon Hawk is the Daddy to the Millennium Falcon. If you think about it the Falcon didn't crash land anywhere, it was able to make safe and secure landings while the Hawk was grounded on many occasions. The Millennium Falcon took on the Death Star and destroyed it, while the Hawk wasn't even able to destroy something of that magnitude.....but then again it did help in the destruction of the Peragus Mining Facility....So I say the Millennium Falcon is by far the better of the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nelson_MD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wat Is THe Better Ship? The Ebon Hawk or The Mellenium Falcon?   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Millennium Falcon, no way is some old ship like that better than Han Solo's ship

PostSubject: Re: Wat Is THe Better Ship? The Ebon Hawk or The Mellenium Falcon?   Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Millennium Falcon all the way... its bigger... has more fire power, speed, and manuverability...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herman Mermon

PostSubject: Re: Wat Is THe Better Ship? The Ebon Hawk or The Mellenium Falcon?   Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:58 pm

You know, I have never seen the complete layout of the Millenium Falcon like I have the Hawk in Kotor so I really have no knowledge of the Millenium Falcon, but if all of you are saying that ship, I guess something must be better about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GinsuMisky

PostSubject: Re: Wat Is THe Better Ship? The Ebon Hawk or The Mellenium Falcon?   Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Go it Wookiepidia and look up the Mallinnium Falcon and it'll give you all the info you need on it along with the layout for the ship itself...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wat Is THe Better Ship? The Ebon Hawk or The Mellenium Falcon?   

Back to top Go down

Wat Is THe Better Ship? The Ebon Hawk or The Mellenium Falcon?
Page 1 of 1